We are pleased to inform you that applications for the American University Washington College of Law scholarships opportunity to help professionals who demonstrate financial need, high academic merit, and qualify for any scholarships to study in the United States are open.
Candidates can apply only to one of the American university LLM scholarships opportunities. These scholarships only apply to tuition costs, because funds are limited, scholarships will be awarded primarily to applicants that apply early. Candidates may apply for only one scholarship category.
The beneficiaries of the master’s degree (LL.M.) scholarships in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law may assign the scholarship credits only towards the second consecutive program period.
American university LLM scholarship Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): American University Washington College of Law, USA
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Host Institution(s): American University Washington College of Law, USA
- Scholarship Worth: 100% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
To be eligible for the American University Washington LL.M. Scholarships opportunities, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
Applicants from developing countries or diverse or disadvantaged backgrounds
- Students with a clearly demonstrated commitment to the public interest or government work after graduation;
- High-achieving students who display academic rigor and dedication to the field of international copyright law
- Exceptional LL.M. students with the potential of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- High-performing students who display academic rigor and dedication to the field of public interest.
How to Apply for American University Law School Scholarships
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the American University Washington College of Law Scholarships Opportunities:
- Send a complete application for an LL.M. program at AUWCL, and
- An essay describing a current regional, international or country-specific legal problem and offering your solution to the problem. (no more than 750 words)
Learn more about the wide array of scholarships and fellowships offered by the LL.M. Programs at American University Washington College of Law.
Send application to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 1 (fall); October 1 (spring)